Friday, August 29, 2008

I was Proven WRONG!!!





After a much needed trip to the Sand Park (post to come later) I had to run to Target. Well, we all know how well behaved my little sweet blessings can be in Target but I HAD to run in to get a birthday gift as I didn't know when else I would have time between now and Sunday. So, with both kids totally exhausted I decided we could do this. Caroline brought in her mini-DVD player, Hayes quickly found a YoGabaGaba toy that he loved and off we went to find a birthday gift. I did stop by the front counter to get the 1.61 coke/popcorn deal and that entertained them the entire shopping trip this time and we did not leave a trail behind us (like we usually do). They did not fight (okay, so a couple of times, but I was probably the only patron that noticed and so that is what mattered) and I got out of Target with everything I came for.


So, this shopping trip was a HUGE SUCCESS----THANK YOU CHILDREN! THEY WERE PERFECT!!! And, yes I had my camera to document this event as well. I will say though that right as we were checking out, Hayes hit Caroline over the head with this Gaba toy & she screamed. However, we were heading out and I paid and bolted out as not to let this scream ruin our meltdown free Target trip in which I had worked so very hard for ----hahhaha!!!

1 comments:

NIKKI said...

Isn't it awesome when they suprise you?