Friday, August 29, 2008

Spotlight

Okay, so in efforts to help my wonderful friends that have started or have side businesses, I am going to 'Spotlight' them and their business. If nothing else, it will increase traffic to their site! So, today's SPOTLIGHT goes to my friend Amy. Check her out and see what she does.

I'll do this about once a week. The spotlight may be a good friend or just a business I like, just depends on how I am feeling that day. So head on over and see what's going on over on their site. And, if I say they are one of my friends, I trust them, so you can, too :)


And you can TRUST AMY!!!!

Click here for Amy's Website

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank, Brittany!

Carly Winborne said...

how do we get to amy? there's no link to her site. or am i missing it?

Anonymous said...

Try this:

www.youravon.com/amywilkinson

or email me at acwavon@gmail.com