Today I was able to conquer only half of the laundry/ironing mountain but I did get it started. And once I got it started I took a picture to monitor my progress and thought I would share. For some reason I think that little people clothes should take no time to iron, but they actually take me a good bit of time. I guess because they have small seams or something but boy, I spent almost all of their nap time today folding and ironing these clothes (well, ironing these hanging and folding those not seen). But, half of the mountain has been put away and the rest awaits me tomorrow. Does anyone conquer their laundry in one fair meeting? I used to be able too until the ironing part caught up with me. Now it takes me two days....but at least it gets done (usually). The Laundry Mountain gets me down, but the little ones that I am doing laudry for lift me up...what sweet little blessings they are! I love it!
As for now, my bed awaits me!
Happy Weekend!


1 comments:
You crack me up! The extent of ironing for me is to throw it in the dryer! LOL!
Post a Comment