My kids love their Nana (my mom) and they love it when she comes over. She lives about five minutes from our house so she stops by a good bit and helps me out whenever she can. The other day she came over and brought dinner and the kids were her little helpers. She is so great in getting them to help her and they love helping her do anything. That day they helped her snap beans. They had a great time and I thought the pictures were priceless. I love that they are learning how to do this at an early age. I have the greatest memories of doing this with my mom and grandmother and I am so glad they are starting this early with my mom. Not that they snapped every bean perfectly but they are catching on quickly and they had a great time spending time with and learning from their Nana. We love you, Nana!
Sunday, August 03, 2008
Good Times With Nana
Posted by odomfamilyfun at 10:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Aww, how cute! Happy Birthday to Hayes. I can't believe it's already been 2 years (Julia turns 2 on Saturday). Can't wait to see y'all in Mississippi soon!
Post a Comment