As a mom, ladies night out now takes on a new meaning for me. Last night, our Bunko group headed to PF Changs to work out the details for the upcoming year. We decided that several of us would meet up and ride together to eat so we all jumped in Catherine's van. Well, this is how it worked....(see photos). Are you laughing yet? Yes, two of us are in the back, back seat, I am holding a lamp, a baby is in the middle row and an empty car seat is occupying the other seat. The other picture is of Caroline, Catherine's little girl (she joined us for our Bunko dinner), Amy and Catherine. Yes my friends, this is the road motherhood has taken us down. Our friend, Mandy, got in the car and was shocked. You see, she only has one child and is a very organized person. Catherine and I on the other hand have two children and have cars that are full of who only knows what (for example, the lamp I am holding & the matching mirror I put in the back so Mandy & I could sit down). So, I leave you with this....ladies night out will never be the same for me. Fun, yes, but once a Mom and out with my Mom-friends, Always a Mom----and I love it! BTW, I have such a fun Bunko group and I didn't get a pic of everyone there, but several of us blog...check them out: Anna, Mandy, Catherine, Amber (but her blog is private), & Kristi (but she moved, but we are still going to include her as an honorary member!)..jpg)
Wednesday, August 06, 2008
Our New Ladies Night Out
We need to get all of our fun Bunko friends blogging so I'll work on that this year. Just thought all of the mother's out there would get a kick out of the pictures of all of us taking a ride in the mini-van (& if we had been in my car, I would refer to it as the 'bus')....FUN TIMES!
Posted by odomfamilyfun at 1:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
wuhoo!! let's hear it for the van loaded full of all kinds of junk!! really i could clean it out
That looks like a lot of fun! Oh, this is Danielle T., by the way. have I told you I'm reading your blog? You would make my day if you would tell me how to get involved with a bunco group! I've always wanted to do that! I'll see you soon at MOMs! :)
don't worry - my car is the same if not worse. i honestly don't understand how people keep their cars clean or how they have kids and a compact car. looks like a fun night!!
Post a Comment