Yesterday morning, Troy came home from running in the 'Run for the Son' race in Jackson with a little treat for me. He didn't mention it and simply put them in the window. When I noticed them, I was truly delighted as I needed these yesterday. He always knows how to brighten my day and this did it yesterday! I did, though, wonder about the vase that he chose to put it in. He bought the flowers at the Farmer's Market in Jackson and the guy selling them wouldn't let him get away with the painted red coffee cans, but told Troy he could take the beer can. When Troy asked him where the beer was, the man patted his stomach! Troy decided to leave them in the can and let the flowers have a bit of character. I loved them and they really added color to my busy day yesterday. What a great husband and best friend I have---Love you, Troy!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Those Odoms, they're classy!
Post a Comment