
Today we had Open House at Hayes' school and he had a great time. Troy and I took him while my sweet friend Kelly let Caroline play with Katherine (thanks, Kelly---you were the hero of the day!). He went right into his classroom and started playing with the toys. He is one of the younger ones in his class but one of the 'bigger' kids. I have a feeling that is the way it is going to be from here on out. He is just a big boy! I love it!!!! He was actually really nice and didn't push or hit anyone (whew) but I know our day will come soon....we are praying he will slow down as he goes ninety miles an hour right now. We LOVE his teachers and I didn't catch a picture of them today, but will soon. I only caught a couple and I love the ones of he and Troy walking to the car. We had a great day and we are looking forward to a fun year for Hayes. Oh yes, this isn't real school...just a mother's morning out program...but it gives me a small break, him interaction with others and he really loves playing on the playground....so we love it and call it 'school'...pray with us for a good year!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Open House for Hayes
Posted by odomfamilyfun at 9:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment