Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Hayes Goes to Sunday Scool


My little Hayes got to attend Sunday School for the first time last Sunday and he was so excited. He & Caroline are now in the same class and he loves it. He used to cry when she would get to go and he would have to go to the nursery, but since he turned two on Saturday, he got to move on up with the big kids. He did really well and actually participated in class. He loves being around older kids and he is a great talker so he fits right in. He came home and actually told us what they talked about. I am so excited he is getting to go to Sunday school as I know he loves it. I just can't believe he is getting this big this fast----where are my days going???

Not the best pictures, but I had to snap them quickly--I couldn't linger or both kids could start to cry to go with me...

0 comments: