
Over the last few days I have had the kids totally dressed to go to the pool and the sky has fallen out. We have been stuck indoors in the afternoon so I have been pulling out the games and playdoh. Here are a few pics of the kids making their creations with their playdoh. Caroline was 'cutting off the germs' and I thought that was hilarious. I have never had her cut germs off of anything---that was completely her idea. Hayes wanted to make cars and flowers and was made to play with the pink playdoh since Caroline wanted to play with the blue and yellow. I guess that is how it goes when you are the younger sibling. Hopefully it won't rain today when we are ready to go to the pool!
Oh, don't get me wrong, we love the rain and love to play in the rain....we just really wanted to go swimming. Troy would get me for telling the rain to go away since he is loving the afternoon rain for our grass!!!
Friday, August 01, 2008
Rain, Rain, Go Away
Posted by odomfamilyfun at 8:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment