I just realized that I never blogged about this & I didn't want to miss this so here I go---the kids have been going to a wonderful Mother's Morning Out all year long and were able to go to a summer program as well. They had their last day in mid-July and had a blast! Here they are getting out of the car for carpool line and Hayes isn't crying. He started the summer off as a car-rider rather than me walking him in and he didn't take to other people getting him out of the car. About two weeks before school let out, he started to be okay with carpool line. Caroline on the other hand, LOVED IT. They love their sweet little school and the teachers are so nice and the other kids are just darling. I am sad at how big they seem walking to & from the car....aren't they sweet???

I am not sure what happened to the camera (I think the lens didn't quite open all the way) but the one of Caroline before school is one of my favorites. She is smiling so big and is so excited to go to 'school'. I love that they loved school. It gave me a chance to clean the house and run a few errands and gave them a chance to play with other kids---I just love my babies....aren't they so cute? (I know, I'm their mom, of course I think so :)








1 comments:
so cute!!! my favorite is caroline striking a pose in the garage. i guess she'll be a star!!
Post a Comment