At Quilt Arts here in Jackson, they are offering a class for the beginner or advanced sewer to learn to make Britches & Bloomers. Sign up with me! I think this would be such a fun class and it is offered during the day. It will meet on September 16, from 9-12 in the morning. This is perfect for me because my kids are in Mother's Morning Out. Would this work for you? I buy these pants for Hayes all the time and I can make them but they look terrible on the inside. I want them to be made to last (at least until he outgrows them).
If you are interested in this, check it out online or let me know. It should be a fun class and how fun to make pants for your kids---oh what fun! The class needs at least three people to make so sign up and tell your friends!
And no, you don't have to make pants with the fabric shown, you get to pick your own. This picture was shown on their website. I went into the store today and was in AWE of the fabrics in the store. It was amazing and it was fabric love at first sight! I didn't want to leave, really....but I had to pick up Hayes and he was more important than fabric :)


2 comments:
ummm maybe I can come from here? Let me check out my mom's schedule. If she can come I AM THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!
that class sounds like fun!! too bad for me that a)i don't live there and b)can't thread a machine. just think of how much money you will save. where is this place located? we will probably end up in brandon next week if this hurricane stays on it's current path and i could get some shopping done. lucky for me, my mom and MIL sew and monogram.
Post a Comment