Monday, September 01, 2008

Sand Park


The weather was so nice before Gustav headed our way so we headed to the Sand Park (as Hayes & Caroline call it) for a picnic lunch and play time. When we arrived it was empty and we had the park to ourselves. I am starting to think that others somehow know we are going to arrive and they pack up and quickly leave as everywhere we go these days has been totally patronless! We aren't complaining, but it is starting to seem fishy. Anyway, Troy and my mom met us out there and we had a great morning. Caroline loved the swings and her smile was just beautiful this particular day (as it is everyday but it was beaming this day) and Hayes was running himself silly around the park. I love that we have such nice parks around town but I hate this one is covered in sand...oh well, the kids LOVE it and that's what counts! Each time we go to the sand park I find sand for the following week in the most random places around the house!
I loved all of the pics so I loaded them all. I just love my sweet family ;)

0 comments: