Caroline and I have been having a great time together since Hayes has been in school for over two weeks and she doesn't start until next week. She loves having me all to herself and I have to admit that I am loving the one on one time as well. The housework will just have to wait because we are having a ball! We have also been house bound with all the rain and I have been pulling out all the trick in the book to entertain her so yesterday we decided to make gingerbread cookies from a Christmas Cookie Box. Yes, that's right, a Christmas Box. I cleared Target out at their 90% off clearance after Christmas sale when they had these boxed treats on sale and they don't expire until well into 2010, so I figured we would be just fine in buying them.
So yesterday we made Christmas cookies all afternoon. She helped do everything and I pulled out a few extra cookie cutters so we wouldn't be totally Christmas themed. We had a ghost, a doll, a dog, a bear, a Christmas tree, a penguin, a star and a heart. We were able to decorate them (pictures coming soon) and eat them after church last night. Caroline loved them and was so proud of her creation.





1 comments:
That looks like a ton of fun. my girls first day was SUPPOSED to be yesterday. Thanks Gustav.....
Post a Comment