I was cleaning the kitchen yesterday and Hayes decided it was snack time. He helped himself to the grapes in the refrigerator and had a seat. Little did he know that Caroline would pull up a small stool, grab a wet towel and start playing 'Beauty Shop'. She soaked his hair and he let her! He let her play for about 5 minutes and then he had had enough but he did participate. I wish I had gotten my video camera as I loved the conversation that went on between them. Caroline was talking about his hair and how beautiful it was. Hayes was telling her all about his grapes, grasshoppers and the T-Rex at the Science Museum. It really was Beauty Shop talk and it was hilarious. It was a pure 5 minutes of fun and thank goodness because it had been a long day for this Mommy!.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


0 comments:
Post a Comment