Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Playing Dress Up











Caroline and her friend Jordan Ann had the best time the other day. Hayes, Caroline & I loaded up and made the hike over to Jordan Ann, Jack and Mrs. Carly's house for a morning play date and the girls immediately started playing dress up. Caroline always is a fan of dress up and according to Mrs. Carly, Jordan Ann doesn't play it that often. This day was different. They played and played and were just so sweet. They are birthday buds as they share the exact same birthday, and were born in rooms right next to one another. I am sure we will have many more days of dress up and I can't wait to see how these sweet girls grow and change right before our eyes (though I don't want them to grow and change too quickly!).


On a side note: When Caroline found out we were going to Jordan Ann's house, she asked this:'Is Jordan Ann's Mommy going to braid my hair?'....We were at their house MONTHS ago, and Carly put a French braid in Caroline's hair. It was almost impossible to get her to sit still then and she took it out instantly. So when she mentioned this I was puzzled. I told her yes, that Mrs. Carly would braid her hair if she wanted her too but it was up to her. Well low and behold, she wanted her hair braided and she left it in until bath time that night! It was so cute and I was most impressed that she sat still for the braiding of her hair :)

2 comments:

Carly Winborne said...

Are you kidding me! Can you please come up with the MOST unflattering pictures of Mrs. Carly braiding Caroline's hair. I'm so embarrased. I need a makeover and to join Weight Watchers this afternoon!!!

NIKKI said...

Oh its ADORABLE braided that way!!!