Friday, September 19, 2008

We Won The Lotto









At Chuck E Cheese that is. Yes, that's right, Kelly, Katherine, Caroline and I hit Chuck E. Cheese a couple of weeks ago and had a blast. Kelly and I became obsessed with winning tickets for the girls so they could get a silly prize when they left and Kelly hit the lotto! She thought she had escaped the blog post, but not so my friend, these were too good not to post!
Caroline and Katherine are such sweet little friends. Now don't get me wrong, they pick at each other like sisters, but I love that about them. They will pick a fight and in the next second they are playing like nothing ever happened. Now isn't that how a best friend should be? They are almost exactly two months apart and almost two heads in height different. It is so funny to see how tall Caroline already is! I guess she is taking after me already---I am going to have to start the search for long pants now....oh poor child!

What a fun day we had and Kelly and I LOVE the pizza at Chuck E. Cheese and Troy thinks we are crazy. He can't imagine eating pizza where the mascot is a rat, but we love Disney and Mickey is a Mouse....


And yes, we got tons of prizes for the girls with our tickets. Lots of 'junk' but they loved the junk and toted it around all over town!

0 comments: