If you have kids, you have stains and you have stains on everything. So, being the queen of stains, I am also the queen of getting stains out. The way I get the stains out is no longer a secret. I will share my secret with the public---YOU! I use
Spray 'n Wash Max and it works wonders. Here are some pictures of an outfit that belongs to my messy Hayes and it is covered in strawberry juice. Every single drop came out of this outfit. All I do for every stain is spray it with the Spray 'n Wash Max and let it sit for AT LEAST 30 minutes. Then I throw it in the wash and the stains are totally gone 98% of the time. If it doesn't work, I spray again, let it sit over night and the stain is gone. It really is amazing! I love this stuff!
This picture of the entire jon-jon is when it is in the process of soaking. It had stains EVERYWHERE you see a wet mark (I am not kidding-it is Hayes, remember). The red stains disappeared right before my eyes. I was so impressed I had to share!
*Disclaimer: It has NEVER discolored any of my clothes or my kids clothing, but don't come knocking down by door if it messes up your clothes. Be a good consumer, read the directions and use common sense when trying a new product :)

3 comments:
Dear Queen of Stains:
Get to work on the carpet.
Sincerely,
Guy who's married to Queen of Stains.
Oh, no he didn't! My jaw just hit the floor.
I'm also a fan of the OxyClean that you just add to the laundry. You can presoak if necessary, but it always works for me just added to the wash with regular detergent.
I'll have to try this one, too! If it works, I'll get Troy his personal bottle for him to try on the carpet for Christmas. :)
Oh I will have to try that one...I am also the queen of getting out stains...I use Biz. (my mom helps out at a dry cleaners and they use it.) It also works about 98% of the time!
Post a Comment