Tuesday, September 02, 2008

A Great Teenager


People always say that teenagers are so difficult and are going downhill these days, but let me brag for one second on one in particular. Sweet Allison. She is the one in this picture and she is one of our favorite babysitters! She and her sister have been babysitting for us for a while and we love both of them. I am so proud of Allison for being one of the '25 Students Who Will Change the World' and I think she will be one of those students. She is a kind, caring, dedicated, motivated, and most importantly a girl who loves the Lord. She is just darling. So, let's give a cheer for Allison and I am sending her a big hug (and don't hate Kayla for calling and telling me you were on the cover!) and we'll see you soon! Love you, Allison and we are SO PROUD OF YOU!!! Go pick up your copy of PORTICO jackson and read about Allison---you will LOVE her!

1 comments:

Hillary Jordan said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! What a small world. Allison McCarver is your babysitter??? I just met her at City Bagel this past Sunday with Kayla. She is one of my TOP rushees! Kayla was just elected President for Delta Gamma. She's one of my favorite young ladies, as I'm the Recruitment Adviser for MSU. I look forward to reading more about you and your beautiful family!