Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What I've Been Doing







I have been doing a lot these days, but one thing that has been keeping me busy is what Caroline calls 'Shopping'. I have all of my mom's Southern Baby clothes at our house and people stop by all the time to 'shop'. Here are a few things that we have right now. If you see something that you are interested in, let me know or stop on by....most everything is $25 for Spring and $35 for Fall....you just can't beat that! Seriously, if you are in the area, leave me a comment and I'll give you info on how to get here. I would love for you to come see these clothes or give you more info on what we have. She is closing up shop and we are just getting rid of inventory. That said, if you do stop by, be prepared to step over toys and excuse the kid mess ;) We have more than what is pictured, but I just figured I would post a few.

4 comments:

Matt Calvert Family said...

Do you still have much fall stuff to choose from? I am buying all
2T for Anna Lauren now.

Shoot me an e-mail at mandi_calvert@yahoo.com.

NIKKI said...

Hey anything else 2 of in 3 T, 4T or larger?

Brian is coming SOON to pick up my other one!!!

Robin, Tommy, and Manze said...

I'll definitely be stopping by!

3-D said...

Hey Ms Odom. I am Samantha's sister and I was wondering if you had any christmas themed dresses? I am looking for something for my little one in a 2t. Thanks