

Troy and I took the kids to the
mall to visit Santa. We saw him several other places but we go to the mall for pictures (cheesy, I know) since it is the same Santa every year and he is actually really good. Hayes, as you can tell from the pics, slept the entire time we waited (which was about 5 minutes) and decided to wake up when he was actually in Santa's lap. I can't say that I blame him for screaming his head off as we did pull a pretty mean trick. We thought it would be really cute for him to stay asleep and Santa would read a book to Caroline while Hayes slept. However, our plan did not work. He woke up and was horrified at the sight of Santa. Once he got out of Santa's lap he was fine. He told him what he wanted only it was from afar.
Caroline did great as she loved this Santa and she talked her head off to him. It was great. Once we recovered from Hayes and his screaming he was delighted. And yes, Santa brought them exactly what they asked for as he may not always bring them what they ask for but this year he did!

.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment