Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today is my Dad's Birthday and I won't mention how old he is, but that today he is turning a big one :) He is about 30 years older than I am and wow, I am 30----you do the math :) Love you dad!

I wish I had a scanner so I could scan in some of my fav. pics, but I'll upload some of my most recent favorites. I can't place my hands on one of all three of us (my dad, brother & sister, so I'll put what I have).

My dad is so much fun and is so easy going. He is a wonderful father, father-in-law and an EXCELLENT Popz! He does so much for us and gives selflessly. I honestly can't think of anyone that has worked harder for what he has and appreciates life more than he does. We love our Popz......HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!


1 comments:

Christie said...

Awww, you're sweet, and Happy Birthday to your dad! I see that your DW counter is getting closer to the big day! Have a wonderful morning~