Today I am happy. While I am 'happy' everyday, I am especially happy this morning for several reasons. Hayes only woke up ONCE last night, slept until 7 this morning---so wonderful! Caroline is still sleeping as I type---and it is 8:22; since when has that EVER HAPPENED???? I am doing laundry with a new detergent and it smells so good. I have been using 'Free and Clear' so long that it is wonderful to use Gain; it smells so good that it just makes my heart happy. I also just put a pair of gym pants on fresh out of the dryer and they are still warm----it is freezing outside so this is great!
We are going to run to Gateway Rescue Mission when Caroline wakes up to drop off about 100lbs that I cleaned out from my closet. I feel like I have Spring cleaned in the Winter---it feels good. I also cleaned out my kid's closets of all smocked clothes they have outgrown...any takers? just kidding.... all Caroline's goes to my sister and Hayes's goes to...well, I have a hard time parting with boy stuff but I will hand down some of it if I know I'll get it back hahaha---just seeing if I had any readers out there..hahah!
We are off to a great day and it makes me happy. Hope you are having a happy day, too! Oh, one more thing, I am turning over a new leaf today...I am going to commit to drinking Coke ZERO. Do you know what a BIG DEAL this is for me? I am honestly going to pray my way through this as I am a VERY FAITHFUL Coke drinker. I am making changes and this is one of them and it is a huge one so wish me luck....
P.S. these pictures were not taken today but a post is just so much better with a picture so I thought i would add a picture :)COKE ZERO: I am GIVING AWAY a 12 pack that has been opened and is missing one....y'all, I tried it and I just can't do it. I am going to go cold turkey, get migraines and just get off Coke, it's not worth it. I hear people swear that Coke Zero is the same but it just isn't. I tried to drink one and about four sips in I started to gag. It is awful...so if Troy doesn't love them, and you live in the area, come on by and get the pack..hahah!

10 comments:
Gosh, could you come go through my closets too!! I need to do that and get rid of some stuff. I noticed you are going to DW soon, we are going in March, it is the first for all of us, sooooo excited!! Have a great day!
I have tons of questions to ask, probably too many to just ask here, maybe I can just ask one a day~
Hubby and I are wanting to have a night out kidless and are planning on letting Colby stay at one of the resort kid spot places. Like if a restaurant says it is located in Epcot, do you have to actually go into that park to eat there (and pay to get into it) or does that just mean the area that it is in? What restaurants would you recommed for a romantic night?
That was two ?'s huh?! sorry...lol. You offered so I will take you up on it!! Thanks for the help :)
NO!!!!!!!!!! You can't stop drinking Coke. It's a southern institution. Give up something else.
so good to hear that you're happy today!
i'll take the clothes, but you can keep the coke zero. why anyone would create a product and call it ZERO is beyond me. poor poor marketing. even if it does have zero calories.
good for you for trying, though!
You are hilarious with your Coke! Good luck giving it up...I think that's wonderful. I gave it up for a while, but it's hard. I don't need any smocked clothes, but if I was still in Jackson I'd be headed to Gateway to shop for some of your cute stuff! :)
you are crackin me up about the coke zero! I allow myself ONE dr pepper, at eggzactly 3pm every day, an it makes me very happy! could not would no give it up if held at gunpoint. PS tell troy to stop harrassing innocent gym goers:) haha!
I am so happy for you too!!!!! It feels great to clean out closets every now and again. I will be thinking about you and your Coca Cola addiction, it is hard to give up stuff like that. I could NEVER give up my coffee!!!
Oh, you know we will take/buy ANY smocked clothes you are finished with or Tricia does not want :) And, there is absolutely no reason to give up something you love as much as Coke! If it helps, I'm trying to cut down to one diet coke a day, but I love it waaaayy to much to cut it out completely. I say indulge :)
just have your coke if you want it. i just switched to coke zero from diet coke and it has been fine, but i will say it is not the same as real coke classic. if real coke makes you happy, go for it. it's the little things in life that make you happy:)
I've been winter cleaning too! Girl I hear with you with not wanting to let the clothes go. I am going to be heart broken when I try on some of their smocked clothes for this summer and they no longer fit!
Post a Comment