Thursday, January 01, 2009

Caroline's Christmas Program


Caroline's Christmas program at her pre-school was held on Dec 10 and it was the cutest program I have ever seen. Three classes of three year olds sang together on the stage and all of them knew every single word. They even had jingle bells that somehow sounded at the same time. It was so impressive. Kudos to the music teacher.
Caroline will forever be on the back row (as I always was) and she is one of the youngest in her class. My camera didn't take many decent pictures so this is all I have, sad, I know. Troy and I were so proud of sweet Caroline and can't wait to see what the rest of the year brings for our sweet girl.



Once the program was over she was so excited to see us. Note to self: arrive at the Christmas program two hours early next year....the seating situation is wild!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious!!!