Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Sides Hurt



Caroline lives in a dress up world and I think it is great. She is constantly making up worlds and making Hayes play a part in that world. Sometimes he plays along, sometimes he does not; you just never know. This particular day Caroline was playing in her hot pink Barbie "Darbie" dress when I noticed something green in her hair. She starts to twirl, as seen in the first picture, when I realize what they are. THEY ARE CHIP CLIPS! How on earth did she get these and how did she think to put them in her hair? They are the hard to open kind and they have the heavy magnets on the back of them. At this point, I am laughing so hard my sides hurt, she thinks I am loving her dance, Troy is cracking up and she continues to dance.
When we asked her where she got the clips, she reached up to the pantry and showed us the open chip bags.....Ole' girl swiped them off the bags to put them in her hair!!! She is just hilarious! I didn't even consider getting mad as this was her hair-do and she thought it was beautiful. Once she was finished, I showed her where the clips went and where other clips were that would fit better in her hair.
Boy, my sides hurt after that one!

4 comments:

NIKKI said...

LOVE it! Isn't it amazing what they find to dress up with! :)

Anonymous said...

That is a good one Caroline!!!

christy said...

that is hilarious! she definitely has creativity!

Carly Winborne said...

how funny is that!