

Christmas in Canton is a family favorite, okay so it isn't Troy's fav but it is one of my favorite things to do at Christmas and the kids love it. This year we invited our moms to go with us and met Bradley, BJ (Sherrie's sister) and Smith on the square. Caroline and Smith are about a month apart in age and absolutely love one another. Caroline could not have been happier to see him when we got there.

.jpg)


.jpg)
On the square they have a carousel and a ride that has little cars on it. Both kids were able to ride the cars without adult supervision but Sherrie had to ride the carousel with them. We also took a fire truck ride around the square and were all able to ride together. It was freezing outside but that reminds me that it is Christmas and I love cold weather at Christmas! We had a super time and loved this trip to Christmas in Canton.
.jpg)


.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)

2 comments:
It looks like y'all had lots of fun! I keep thinking every year that I need to take Sims to Canton, and I never do it. Maybe next year? Happy New Year!
Looks fun! We will definitely do this next year
Post a Comment