On the Thursday the kids got out of school there was a time for parents to come and put on a Christmas Party. I just love a party for kids. It doesn't have to be overdone as they love the smallest things. Our class party was not overdone and it was perfect...at least that is what Caroline told me. All of the mom's in the class brought something and we had it all set up
before the sweet kids came barrelling in. They had more food than they could eat and made the cutest craft. Their craft was to make Reindeer Food to put out on Christmas Eve so the reindeer could snack while Santa was putting out the gifts. Oh, the kids were all over this craft. I knew that Angie, one of the other mom's was doing this so I thought it would be cute for the kids to wear aprons for this project. I found these aprons at Hobby Lobby when they were 50% off of 2.99....how about that for a bargain?? Since I monogram, I put each child's name on the apron and that was part of the party favor. Most of the kids left them on the entire time and they all looked so cute in them! We have been so blessed by Caroline's new school friends and I have been blessed by their parents. We really have a great school and an even better class..jpg)
.jpg)
before the sweet kids came barrelling in. They had more food than they could eat and made the cutest craft. Their craft was to make Reindeer Food to put out on Christmas Eve so the reindeer could snack while Santa was putting out the gifts. Oh, the kids were all over this craft. I knew that Angie, one of the other mom's was doing this so I thought it would be cute for the kids to wear aprons for this project. I found these aprons at Hobby Lobby when they were 50% off of 2.99....how about that for a bargain?? Since I monogram, I put each child's name on the apron and that was part of the party favor. Most of the kids left them on the entire time and they all looked so cute in them! We have been so blessed by Caroline's new school friends and I have been blessed by their parents. We really have a great school and an even better class..jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

1 comments:
That is so sweet, with all of them in their aprons
Post a Comment