While it seems we spend all our our holidays in Dallas, we really don't. This year we just happen to spend Thanksgiving and the week after Christmas there. My sister flew out, mom drove over and my dad and brother already live there. It's a fun city to congregate in so it's worth the dr
ive (and yes, I drive by myself most of the time and the kids travel GREAT). .jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Rather than writing a lot, I figured I would do mostly pictures...enjoy!
Don't know how this happened but I can't find pics with my dad in them...I'll keep looking!
This is a pic of my family, my Aunt Linda and her son Blake with his family. We don't get to see them near enough and we were sad Amanda (Blake's sister) had sick kids as we hated to miss them this trip. We had a good visit at the Gaylord and enjoyed the time we had with Linda, Blake, Kim, Nikki and Walker!
This pi
cture (the one Troy commented about) was taken while we were waiting to eat at Babes in Frisco. It was a long wait but well worth it! And yes, this does look like they were waiting in a truck stop...but no, just a fun restaurant!

2 comments:
Did you take all the kids to a truck stop (pic #2)?
Cute brother! He has the Tate Reeves thing going on. Looks like y'all had a good time!
Post a Comment