I got a new camera for Christmas and let's just say that was the only thing I asked for. I actually begged for the thing. Much to my disbelief, Santa decided he would give it to me and I was thrilled. I have been taking, oh, about 100 pictures per day since Christmas. I do however have several frustrations with the camera. I have been voicing these since the day I got the camera and I think Troy finally got sick of hearing about them so he gave the receipt to me today and told me to take it back and get a n
ew one or call tech support at Nikon. 
Well I decided I would try tech support. Much to my surprise, the tech I talked to was so helpful. He was friendly and gave me a huge head-ful of information. He really listened to what my problem was a
nd he accurately diagnosed it, so I think he did. So now I think my pictures will turn out better. I should have called tech support long ago. I just didn't want to get on the phone, hold forever and then have to talk to a person that didn't speak English----none of that happened. I didn't wait at all and the guy's name was Greg....how about that....Thanks, Greg....and Santa says thanks so he can quit hearing me gripe.
nd he accurately diagnosed it, so I think he did. So now I think my pictures will turn out better. I should have called tech support long ago. I just didn't want to get on the phone, hold forever and then have to talk to a person that didn't speak English----none of that happened. I didn't wait at all and the guy's name was Greg....how about that....Thanks, Greg....and Santa says thanks so he can quit hearing me gripe.fyi, this was a birthday party for Manze, but it looks like Troy and Tommy (Manze's dad) had just as much fun! Happy Birthday, Manze....we had a blast as you can tell!!! Oh, and Manze's mom does the cutest monogram stuff....check her out, too; Robin is her name!



3 comments:
What camera did you get????...I have had THREE Nikons..call me! I might be able to help next time!
A Nikon d40....it's super easy, it's total user error ;)
Girl call me next time! My first was a D50 very similar!!! ANY quesitons feel free to ask!
Post a Comment