Friday, January 16, 2009

Hide-N-Hayes

When Troy came home for lunch, Caroline was still at school and Hayes was wanting some daddy time. I was trying to get a little housework done while Troy was home and before I knew it, they were playing hide-n-seek. Hayes told Troy to hide and he would find him, except he would call for him then die out laughing and not look...he just wanted Troy to hide. It entertained all three of us for about 20 minutes. We had a great time during lunch. Hayes and Troy are too cute together....I have a feeling they are going to keep me busy in the years to come...

1 comments:

Christie said...

That's sweet, nothing like a daddy and their boy! It's like I have two kids when we go to Wal-Mart, they push, hit, hide and any other antic you can think of and I have to get on to both of them~