Caroline started her first day at her new dance school and she loved it. She took last year and she loved it but she also wanted to play soccer. Troy and I hated to put her in too many activities at once when she is so young so we have a 'one activity at a time rule' for now. So we did soccer in the fall. It wasn't so great so I was thrilled to learn that there was an opening in a dance class at an academy that is right across the street from the entrance to our neighborhood. How wonderful!
Caroline was tickled when I told her that she would be able to start taking dance lessons again and was even more excited to go to 'Jazzy Dancer' (the local dance store) to get her dancing clothes/shoes.
Dance day came and she was so excited. Her teacher is a doll and she loved every minute of it. She was happy, I was happy, it was a happy day!


3 comments:
Love the header!
Glad dance went well too, have a wonderful day!
LOVE the header! AWESOME!!! Dance is so much fun...my girls are breaking my heart and wanting to do gymnastics...we start next week!
I am sure you will get to take MANY more pics of her in her ADORABLE dance clothes!
I like your new header. Those pics are adorable, hair down and all. I cannot wait for dance class days!!!
Post a Comment