Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Duck Park

My kids love going to the sand park (if you live around here you know exactly where I am talking about) but it is not my favorite place to go. I just don't love getting sand on everything but I do love letting the kids play. There is now a new park located near the water that I call the 'Duck Park'. They have sand but it is nothing compared to the sand park. It is also much smaller so I can keep a close eye on the kids as they play. Every time we have been we have been the only ones there and it has been really nice to have the park to ourselves.

We played on the playground for a while then headed to the water to feed the ducks the bread we brought. We should have waited until we were totally ready to go until we fed the ducks because they chased us down for more bread. I had to flail my arms and quack to get them away from Caroline. Hayes held his own. We were quite a sight....oh to have seen the three of us. It was hilarious. Once we scared the ducks off Caroline went to the jungle gym and started singing her head off. That is why her mouth is wide open in most of these pictures.

1 comments:

NIKKI said...

REALLY pretty pics -- guess you are loving the camera now!