Troy and I love having lazy Friday nights with the kids. We feed them dinner then pile up in front of the television to watch a movie that they have never seen. This isn't a hard thing to do since they haven't really seen that many movies. This past Friday, Troy rented The Little Mermaid. It was at Blockbuster for .99 and we have it for five days...can you beat that? Anyway, Troy got the kids M&M's and popcorn and we made a pallet on the floor. They had a blast getting ready for the movie. While getting settled, Hayes decided to distribute his popcorn all over the pallet. After cleaning that up we were able to start the movie. They loved it...every second of it. Me being the
over-protective mom that I am, cringed at the evil scenes and the dark side of the movie, but it didn't bother the kids one bit. Hayes hung out with Caroline until she got up and started dancing, then he came to the couch to sit with me. He wanted to play with the camera, so I taught him how to take a picture....then we took one of ourselves. He thought it was so neat....oh the little things in life ;)
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Fun Friday
Posted by odomfamilyfun at 9:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Oh my kiddos have only seen the little mermaid close to 100 times! THEY ARE OBSESSED with that movie! :) You might have one yourself soon!
Ya'll are such FUN awesome parents!
That is sooo much fun!!! We had family night last night. Russ rented Horton Hears a Who, so cute! After Pepper went to bed, Russ and I watched Baby Mama, pretty funny. So glad you guys had a fun time too!
Hi Brittany,
I am a friend of Nikki Spreen's and am interested in getting some appliques. Please email me at chrissymaestri@bellsouth.net
Thanks!
Hi Brittany,
I am a friend of Nikki Spreen's and am interested in some appliques. Will you please email me at chrissymaestri@bellsouth.net
Thanks!
I am glad y'all had so much fun! There is nothing better than time together, and the "little things" like you said.
Hey! I know you have a new camera. When will I see photos?
Post a Comment