We loaded up the kids and headed to Dallas to spend Thanksgiving with my dad. The trip to Dallas was great, except for the hour we spent waiting in traffic outside of Longview, TX, but the kids traveled really well. We arrived on Wednesday night and stayed until Sunday. We had a lazy Thanksgiving day and hit Grand Prairie for their festival of lights. It was amazing and I can't believe I don't hav
e any pictures of it. (Check out the link if you are heading to the DFW area at all...it really is amazing and worth the drive.) .jpg)
On Friday, Dad and I woke up at 4:30 and hit the stores. If you have been reading for a while, you know my dad is a great shopper. He can find a deal and can pick out the best 'prizes' that just hop in the 'buggy'. We had a great time and it was good to visit with him without kids hanging all over me. .jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
You'll notice tons of Six Flags pictures as we hit Six Flags TWICE! The kids loved it. They were able to ride so many things and they could do most of it without an adult. I was a nervous wreck but they were perfectly safe and had a ball.
We also went to the Dallas World Aquarium and somehow ended up there with no camera (much to Troy's delight). It was neat but super crowded and very hard to navigate with two kids and a big stroller.
The winder-wonderland pictures are taken at the Gaylord in Grapevine. It was amazing. The kids had a delightful time wandering around and I am sure I drove them crazy trying to get a picture for a Christmas card (don't worry---this isn't the card picture, I couldn't get a good one while they were there).
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)

3 comments:
That looks like a super fun and packed trip! How cool to have a Dad that shops!!!! Russ and I took Pepper to that aquarium when he was there for work a while back. It is cool, but I can totally see how it would be hard to get around with stroller and kids.
There are NEVER too many pics!!! :) That snow hill is wayyy to cool!
Where can I get pants like Hayes'? I LOVE them!
Post a Comment