So I just typed out the longest post ever about our wonderful day in the snow and I clicked to look at a picture and poof, the post was gone. So, rather than retyping, you are just going to get the pictures. Perhaps I will type more later. In short, we had a wonderful day today. It snowed, I mean REALLY SNOWED, all day long...Troy had a half day off (praise the Lord) and we had a great day. Here are a few pics and I am off to sleep...
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
***Just so you know, Yes, I realize that Hayes has on pink Hello Kitty rain boots and a frog rain jacket. Here is the story: I geared Caroline up and she started playing on the front porch. When I went to hunt for Hayes' giraffe boots, I realized that they were in the backyard, SOAKING WET. Now I tried to get him to just wear shoes and he threw a fit to wear boots. So, I just let him. As for Caroline being in a 'snow' jacket and poor orphan Hayes being in a rain jacket, his snow jacket was in Troy's car and he was not home when I was getting the kids dressed. So there is the story of his attire...yes, I know he looks like a ragga-muffin, but I think he is a cute one :) Don't you just love his 'Go Gold' pants, too? And he BEGGED for the boots and we were just in the yard....why fight that battle, you know?

2 comments:
I hate when posts disappear like that! Wasn't that the best day ever!!!!! We should have a snow day at least once a year. That is awesome that Troy could have some fun too. Russ got home to play just a little too
Love Hayes' boots in the whole family photo.
Post a Comment