Sunday, December 07, 2008

Ready to Start....again

Okay, so I quit taking monogram orders for a while and now I am caught up (for the most part). If you need something done, bring it on over. However, due to time and it being Christmas, I am going to ask that you not bring (or ask to bring) bags or big fleece blankets. While I can do both, they take forever on my machine and I just can't do that right now for quick turn around...maybe after Christmas. PLEASE UNDERSTAND! :) I love to monogram and doing bags makes me not love it...hahha!
I am very fast at t-shirts, dresses, jon-jons, aprons, etc.... So bring them on over! I'll post pics of a few things I have done (i just have to find the camera cord). Y'all have been so great!!! Thanks :)

4 comments:

Robin, Tommy, and Manze said...

Girl, I hear ya with the bags and blankets! Glad you are doing so well! :o)

Southern Baby, LLC said...

britt,
put some new pics on this blog!
Mom

Unknown said...

Ok, so did I miss the post with how to place an order and what you charge? Do you have the monogram material or do we bring some. Girl, I am all over this! :)

Amy said...

Apparently, that's what was wrong with her. She has been coughing for 6 weeks!!! Oh I got your message late sunday,I had already gotten the dress that morning. Thanks, and I LOVE the new font. Have a good week.