Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Back-tracking...

Whew, this has been a busy last couple of months. I am going to back track a bit since I seem to have fallen off the face of blog for a while. Caroline's school took a field trip to the pumpkin patch and she had a blast! I was so excited to go with her and I thought she would be excited that I was there but she was way too busy hanging out with her friends. I guess you raise children to be independent and boy is she. It was great to see her interact with her friends and play so well. The local pumpkin patch stays busy and packed with kids but they give each tour as if it was the only tour of the day. Here are a few pics from our fun day. As you can see in one of the pics, Caroline is super tall---wonder where she gets that from? She also has the sweetest teacher, Mrs. Penny. She loves her and talks about her all the time. I have added pics of come of our sweet friends and their mom's but I won't add names (since I haven't asked permission and some may not like their name or their child's name on the www). Are these kids not so cute? I just love age 3---they are hilarious and so much fun!

0 comments: