Monday, March 10, 2008

Thank You, Brett





Troy's brother, Brett, sent us the most wonderful gift today---a Flip! It is a very small camcorder that holds 60 minutes of video that you download directly to your computer & can upload to the Internet! How cool is that? It is so easy that even I can figure it out (and that means it has to be easy!). I took it to the park this afternoon to play around with it and have posted two small clips of the kids. I will work on getting better with my video skills as they are pretty lame right now. However, I am so excited to be able to share some of the really funny things that the kids do that are just not as funny in writing as they would be on video---now all I have to do is have the camera on during those funny moments!


This is by far the coolest gift (I think it is cooler than the colander we gave you, Brett) and it isn't something we would have bought ourselves, though now that we have one.....EVERYONE should have one---THEY ARE SO COOL!


So, thanks so much Brett!!!

2 comments:

NIKKI said...

hey-
We JUST looked at one of these...so how is the video quality? Do you just save it on your computer? Can you burn it to DVD's to keep for later?
Sorry have a TON of questions!

BJ said...

I looked for the video on your blog and couldn't find it.

BJ