My friend Kelly stopped by and I ran out to her car to look at something. Hayes was quietly sitting on the floor reading a book and Caroline came with me outside. When we came back in, Caroline said she wanted to eat some grapes. Loving that she wanted a 'quality' snack I went to the kitchen to get them. Well, I could not find them ANYWHERE! I knew I had left them on the counter but they were no longer there. When I finally finished explaining that I could not find the grapes, that maybe they had all been eaten (totally baffled by this in my mind) and she sadly picked another snack, we went into the den to find Hayes....WITH THE GRAPES! He had gotten them off of the counter while we had been outside. He was having his own little snack and enjoying himself. I did take them away (I know, choking hazard) and cut them up for him. Caroline was so excited about the missing grapes and all is well.....so goes our day!

Wednesday, March 05, 2008
The Mystery of the Missing Grapes
Posted by odomfamilyfun at 2:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That is hysterical! A little man that knows what he wants!
Post a Comment