Sunday, March 09, 2008

Easter Egg Painting

Yesterday, Troy, Gamma, Nana, Caroline, Hayes & I went to the ceramics store to have Caroline & Hayes paint Easter eggs. They were able to pick out their colors for their eggs and Caroline had a ball picking out her colors. She could not be talked into a color she didn't want---she knew what she wanted! Hayes didn't care one bit about picking out his colors so I did it for him. Caroline really got into painting her egg and I should have gotten her a larger one since she liked it so much (I had them paint a dog bowl for Sam & Lucy, Brett & Jimmy's dog and it took them forever to paint it...so we went with a smaller item---I guess things change in a few months!). Hayes just wanted to hold the egg and eat the paint brush, but he finally brushed the egg with paint and it looked somewhat painted. I put their initials on the bottom and can't wait for them to be fired and finished! We can pick them up on Thursday. I'll post pics of what the eggs look like complete!

1 comments:

BRETT BOROUGHS said...

And we love the dog bowl. It's one of the best Christmas presents I received (well, that and the collapsible colander).