Around our house, bedtime is between 7 & 7:30---yes, for both kids. We thrive on getting the kids down on time & they turn into monsters if they are off schedule (if you don't believe me, come on over on a day with an interrupted schedule---you'll have a blast!).
So, Caroline actually took a GREAT three and a half hour nap the other day after school & I let her sleep (selfishly) later than she probably should have. So, when 7:30 rolled around, was sweet girl tired, not so much. So, we told her she could leave her closet light on & read books for a few minutes. She obeyed and did great. Then it was bedtime....she quietly went down & acted like she was sleepy. Let us pray with her, kiss her good night, the whole bit. When I came back down the hall about 15 minutes later, I saw her closet light on. I decided to look in & see what she was doing before I barrelled in to discipline. Well, she had quickly piled up her toys on her bed and was having a party---shoes on and all, though not matching ones! I quickly got my camera because it was too funny not to capture & then we did the discipline....so goes bedtime. 



1 comments:
We thrive on bedtime in our house too.
LOVE the two different shoes. :)
Post a Comment