Today I took the kids to have their pictures made by Lisa Patti (she takes pics with live bunnies & chicks---just bunnies today though) and the kids did great! Since they did such a great job & were in such great moods, we headed to the Natural Science Museum to see Nana (& the fish, but mostly Nana). The kids had a great time and were so sweet to one another. I got the best pictures of them, but sadly they were all from behind. We had such a fun time & Hayes took a great nap afterwards--Caroline, not so much!.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Monday, March 10, 2008
A Day With Animals
Posted by odomfamilyfun at 9:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Can't wait to see the live bunny pics...I decided to not take them of other kiddos this year :) I will try to get my crazy bunny out and get some of my own kids this next week though.
Cute pics from behind...those are always some of my favs.
Hi Brittany:
I came by your blog from a email message Melissa sent to me from you. I have enjoyed looking at your pictures and reading your comments. You have fun with your kids I can see that. I just love the Easter picture of them from behind holding hands! You have two precious, darling children, aren't you blessed!
Post a Comment