Sunday, March 02, 2008

Sunday Morning Fun

We love Sunday mornings at our house. Since the kids wake up with the chickens, we are able to hang out & still make it to early church (8:30 service---does that tell you how early they wake up?).
This morning Troy took Caroline to Donut Palace for a special treat. She always gets to pick out a donut and it is always iced with sprinkles---she NEVER eats it, but always picks it out. Today was no exception. She ate her breakfast then started playing with her play-doh & was waiting for Hayes to finish his breakfast. I ran to the back of the house for something, I was gone for about 1 minute, MAX, and when I came back Caroline had 'shared' her treat with Hayes. He was a glad recipient as he never gets this kind of sugar---he is on the move enough without the boost! She was so proud of herself for sharing so I applauded her and decided not to make a big deal of her putting Hayes on a sugar high for the day. We had to clean Hayes up for church after his icing covered his face, but we made it by about 8:35, which is completely LATE according to Troy----to me, right on time!

0 comments: