Thursday, March 13, 2008

Getting Ready for a Party


Last night Caroline & I were able to spend some much needed quality time together. She had her school Easter party today and we were in charge of a 'sweet treat' and party favors. We (I) decided to bake cupcakes and Caroline was such a wonderful helper! She got her 'Muffin Man' hat on and off we went. She cracked the eggs, poured everything in and held the mixer. I had to do the cupcake pouring, but she did everything else....it was great!

As for the treat bags, we made an assembly line and she was the stuffer and I was the bag holder. She thought this was so much fun! I loved that she had such a great time helping and she was so excited to be making happies for her friends. She was so proud to hand them out this morning at school. I was proud of her as I was expecting her to want to keep all of them for herself, but she didn't at all---she was carefully picking out bags for each friend. It was great. I'll post pics from her day at school later.



2 comments:

NIKKI said...

She looks GREAT in the muffin man hat!!! Those are still some of my favs of the girls!
We get to do a sweet treat for class next week...we are doing cupcakes too! Great minds must think alike! :)

Guess what I bought yesterday? THE FLIP!!!!!!! THANKS!!! WE LOVE IT ALREADY!

BRETT BOROUGHS said...

She says she's making cupcakes for Daddy, but I hear Daddy didn't get any.