Caroline & Jordan Ann have been friends since the day they were born---really, they have the same birthday and were born in rooms right next to each other (& yes, I knew her mom, Carly before we had kids---way before we had kids). They are birthday buds and it is so fun to watch them grow up together. Jordan Ann lives in Clinton, which isn't far away, but with 2 kids, it can seem like an eternity in the car. Carly, Jordan Ann & Jack stopped by the other day for a quick visit and I was able to capture the sweet girls watching TV together. They weren't actually watching TV, but it was the only shot I could get of them looking in the same direction. It is so neat to see how their personalities have changed & how they have come into their own little selves over the last two, almost three years. We still have until May 16 until they turn three, but time sure is scooting by quickly!
I have tons of pictures of the girls together but here are two I could quickly find from when they were babies....so sad how time flies so fast! What a joy to be given the gift of raising children (most of the time!) :) I can't wait to see how these girls continue to grow! 



1 comments:
SO sweet. My girls have a friend like that --- they wern't born on the same day though...they are 6 weeks apart. SO much fun to watch them "grow up" together!
Post a Comment