Well, we will give them a choice, but we will guide them into the right one with love. Logan and Hayes have been friends since the day they were born. Being only 4 months apart and neighbors since birth, they are such sweet friends. They fight like they are brothers and as soon as they get over their initial fighting, all is well. Hayes loves to talk about 'his best friend 'Wogan' and sobs each time we have to leave his house or Logan leaves our house.
I would normally not be so funny about Hayes having such a sweet friend, but you see, 'Wogan's mommy is my VERY BEST friend. Melissa (Mia as I often refer to her---and one day her grand kids may too) and I have been best friends since I was in the 8th grade and she was in the 9th. We have talked almost everyday of our lives---seriously. If we miss a day or two, we make up for it by talking on the phone like 5 times the next day. .jpg)
.jpg)
Okay, so I went away to Spain for a summer and we didn't talk everyday, but I did call and sent lots of emails and tons of post cards while I was gone. That said, it is my prayer that Logan and Hayes will grow up to be best friends as well.
And if they do grow up to be best friends, maybe Mia and I will let them in on something we used to do when we were in high school. Oh No, it was nothing bad we would never do anything bad ---quiet the opposite. I was reminded of it tonight when I was reading a Dr. Seuss book, One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish. Can anyone remember what Melissa and I used to do? We were so silly back then (and typically still are) Mia, don't kill me for putting this on here....I just died laughing when I was reading the book and had to explain to Caroline & Hayes why I was laughing to hard. It was a classic moment only you, Mia, would understand to the fullest extent, but are there any other random guessers out there? Love it!


2 comments:
That is so weird - read my post. I posted that THEN read yours. I was reading Dr. Seuss when I was posting. Weird!!!! We're both on the same page today!
No guess but have to know now!!!
Post a Comment