During birthday party season I really try to take Hayes to parties that are for his friends (by age) and I do the same to Caroline. On few occasions they have attended them together, but I really try to take each child to the party that they were invited to without brother or sister tagging along. It gives special time to each child, whether they are going to the party or not and is one less child that may or may not have been invited out of courtesy. So, that said, I loaded Hayes up and headed to the cutest train birthday party ever.
Hayes took a couple of rides on the train, enjoyed them immensely but then wanted to head to 'The Party House' as he would call it. This party house is their play set in the backyard. He loved it. I think it's time for Troy to build us one in our backyard....it would be well used. He loved looking at everyone, checking out the balloons and sliding down the slide as fast as he could. What a beautiful day to be outside for a fun b
irthday boy, Jack!
.jpg)
.jpg)
*Disclaimer....Caroline was invited to this party & she would have loved every minute of it, BUT Hayes doesn't ever get to go places for 'his friends' and Jack is his age thus it was a friend of Hayes. Don't cry for Caroline, she spent the day with her Gamma and had a big time!
The decorations were darling, cake was beautiful (but even more importantly, it was delicious) and the train cookies for favors were a perfect idea....ours didn't last much past that first stop sign when leaving your house, Carly!
Hayes took a couple of rides on the train, enjoyed them immensely but then wanted to head to 'The Party House' as he would call it. This party house is their play set in the backyard. He loved it. I think it's time for Troy to build us one in our backyard....it would be well used. He loved looking at everyone, checking out the balloons and sliding down the slide as fast as he could. What a beautiful day to be outside for a fun b
irthday boy, Jack!
.jpg)
.jpg)


2 comments:
Where did they get the train? Did they rent it? That is the coolest thing I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!
We had my nephew's birthday party last weekend and had this same train there. The kids LOVED it!! :-)
Post a Comment