Caroline has constantly reminded us that she is now 'A 4 year old girl' then asks if she can do something she knows she can't do. I have decided to use this thinking to my advantage. I have informed her that 4 year old girls organize the toys in their rooms, make their beds & help their brother do the same to his room. Thinking it was a shot in the dark when I told her all of that, I was pleasantly surprised (shocked) when she came jumping in wanting to show me something.Wow, I was so proud, amazed and exited for her. As she was showing me she kept repeating something and I had to really stop and listen. We have been working on the Philippians 2:14 verse which basically deals with attitude. That verse was what she was reciting---too sweet.
She is great to make up her bed on a daily basis, without being told. Toys are another story. But now that she knows that '4 year old girls' pick up toys, we are on a roll. A roll that will hopefully last until the teen years (wishful thinking, I know).
Just wanted to share pictures of her doll house clean up. She wanted me to take several pictures of each character, but I skipped a couple (I would have been on a photo shoot all day).
That said, I am so proud of this 4 year old girl---Love Her!!!


Just wanted to share pictures of her doll house clean up. She wanted me to take several pictures of each character, but I skipped a couple (I would have been on a photo shoot all day).
That said, I am so proud of this 4 year old girl---Love Her!!!




1 comments:
What an AWESOME four year old. Abgiail always asks to do things that she can't do now when she is five!!
Post a Comment