Friday, May 01, 2009

Just Observing


I was able to go to parent observation day at Caroline's dance school and boy was I excited. She does dance moves around the house constantly but I was curious to see how they all were going to fit together. Let's just say I will have to keep waiting. She would move around for about every third song. She has the sweetest teacher that Caroline loves. She was not disruptive and didn't act wild or cry, so for that I was proud. So glad I was able to go and see how she interacts with her friends. It was fun for me, even though she didn't preform every move. I thought that was how her recital was going to be last year but she pulled thru with EVERY STEP! So you just never really know. What was important to me was how excited she was to see that I was going to come watch her. She was very excited to have me there and I think that she didn't realize ALL the other parents would be there in that small room too.
I am really proud of her for staying where she was supposed to stay and listening to the teacher (even if the moves didn't come out every time). I applauded because I really was so proud of this sweet dancer of mine! I love her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is adorable!!!!! Where does she take dance?

NIKKI said...

She's soooo cute!