My first cousin, Loren Rae, had her 30th birthday last week. Her sweet sister Beverly organized a girls trip to Birmingham for Saturday night. There were 5 of that came from different parts of GA, MS, and TN. It was such a surprise when Bev's reservation was dropped and they decided to give us a night in the Presidential Suite---oh how fun! It was huge and comfy for our fun night out. There was a beautiful wedding at 6 p.m. so we were able to watch the beginning of it from our window. We hit the Summit to do a little window shopping and then ate at Macaroni Grill. It was a great night s
o we were able to dine outdoors. No kids, great company and good food---what a fun!
o we were able to dine outdoors. No kids, great company and good food---what a fun!I had such a fun night with my cousins and their friends. It was great to relax and enjoy company that I don't see often enough. I was so proud of Loren for taking a night to herself as she is a foster parent to a sweet little 16 month old little boy (how on earth she does this by herself constantly amazes me). She gives so freely of herself to him, is committed to her job and is constantly serving others--you won't meet a sweeter, more loyal soul. I am blessed to be her cousin, but even more so to be her friend. Love you, friend!








1 comments:
Loved every minute! ~lre
Post a Comment