Monday, May 04, 2009

I Love....

Today I love (in no particular order) random things. Do you have random things that you would like to share? I would love to hear if you have any fun, random things that make your life easier. Here are a few things that are on my mind...




Makin Bacon: This product is amazing. You cook your bacon in the microwave, your house doesn't smell for days and you get crisp bacon without all the fat. We have used ours for 7 years and LOVE IT!!!! We got ours at Wal-Mart and I think they sell one now that is a different brand, but we bought this one.
















Spray & Wash Max: I've blogged about this before but seriously, I love it!


















Praise Baby: Can't get enough of this CD. I even find myself listening to it when the kids aren't in the car. It's a wonderful way to teach your kids great praise songs and loved hymns...it is a must have!
















mom Agenda: I have had a planner since the 9th grade. I LIVE by my planner & love having a planner that 'works'. I have found the planner of all planners. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one. Mine is actually this color (though a bit more turquoise) so it is easy for me to spot if it ever gets misplaced (& I do have a small panic attach if I don't know where it is at all times---is anyone else like this?). It really has a spot for everyone in the family and it has a monthly overview---can't live without it!









Bertolli Shrimp Scampi over Linguine: This is an easy, delicious something to cook when you are in a hurry but need to eat at home rather than grabbing a bite out. It can be found in the frozen section of your grocery.
My husband liked it, both kids loved it and I LOVE it. It was on sale at Wal-Mart last week for $4 and it fed our whole family. I did add veggie sides to make a larger meal but there was really a ton of pasta. They have several different flavors and we have liked all we have tried. As my Mimi always said, "Try it, you might like it."




Need I say more? He really is the best!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, I feel ya on the planner!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, tried the Bertolli tonight and score!!! Thanks

The Cross Family said...

I need to get the bacon thing. Every time I cook the fake bacon the whole house smells.. Notice I said fake, cuz i buy the turkey bacon...wonder who calls it that ???

Tyanne said...

Does the planner refill or do you just buy another one?? SERIOUSLY need one!! I hate the planner that I have and that one sounds FABULOUS!

NIKKI said...

Ok love my planner but am always looking for a "better" one..where did you find this one?